Baseus C2 mini desk AA battery-operated vacuum cleaner
Keeping desks, drawers or worktops tidy can now be easier than you think. A compact mini vacuum cleaner powered by batteries will provide you with high comfort of everyday cleaning. It is easy to hold and devoid of irritating cable. It works efficiently and silently, and is able to suck minor dirt, crumbs, fillings and many more.
- Brand: Baseus
- Size: 117x60 mm
- Suction power: 700 pa
- Rated voltage: 3 V
- Rated power: 4 W
- Sound: <60 dB
- Power supply: 2x battery AA (1,5 V)
- Operation time (continuous): about 40 minutes
Content of the set:
- 1 x mini desk vacuum cleaner
- 1 x brush nozzle
- Small and light – perfect for use by anyone, also children
- Compact equipment with optimal power
- It sucks dust, mite, crumbs, rubber or pencil sharpening remains
- Cylindrical shape, easy to hold in hand
- Powered by traditional AA batteries
- Designer look
- Supplied with a waste tank – easy and hygienic emptying
The suction power of this compact vacuum cleaner is 700 pa. In practice it means a concentrated stream which sucks remains and leaves the top, keyboard, bed or upholstery clean.
For good mood and health
The filtrating sieve with 200 meshes guarantees effective suction of small pieces – 0,063 mm! This means you will soon enjoy fresh and pleasant air.
Vacuum cleaner with tank
The waste is collected in the small tank separated from the other part of the device. It means that you can freely open and empty it when filled, no risk of spilling.
Perfect for everyday use
With this compact yet powerful vacuum cleaner, you can easily eliminate even minor dirt from hard-to-access areas, e.g. keyboards or drawers. Thanks to the tip with a brush, reaching dark corners gets simple while gentle tip does not damage their surface.
To be used wherever you want to:
- at home,
- at school,
- in the office,
- in the car.
How to insert batteries and start the vacuum cleaner?
- Pull the upper part of the cleaner housing to remove it.
- Remove the cover and insert two AA batteries.
- Close the batteries and attach the housing.
- Press the button on the housing to start.